RE: Triple Threats 30+ TTC#1 after loss(es) July!

rated by 0 users
This post has 155 Replies | 0 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 2,962
Hi Lovely Threats ~

MJ - stupid post monster Angry[>:]

Sammy - the retreat sounds so amazing. I read about it online a while back. Can you tell us more about the experience?

Julie - let me know about a retreat in your area if it comes up. I might be in too.

Lea - Happy Afternoon! [f] not sure about your temps or hormones either. [shr] but hoping those high temps lead to higher temps which leads to great things. [fc]Right HugRight HugRight Hug

Rox -
Leave it to me to pick up another woman in the hospital lab
[L] I don't think that it would've been strange for you to say it was great mtg someone who gets it and see if she wants to grab coffee sometime or something. I can totally relate to how weird that can feel though! At one point I asked a woman to coffee to get to know her as a friend and I swear I got nervous as if I were asking her out on a date. [L] (reminds me of the movie I love you man where he tries to go on man dates to find a best friend) Anyway, cool that she's pregnant now and hope you find that hopeful for you!!! wanting this to be it for you Rox! [#][#][#][#][#][#] oh - and as for Katie Holmes last night I wanted to like it, but found it cheesy with her lip syncing. I was kind of embarrassed for her watching it. [bl] what did you think? and dh used to be a minister and now runs a nonprofit mentoring ministry but he's going back to school to be a psychologist and looking into phd programs. and maybe someday he can be a part of my practice. Right Hug

I'm having one of those days where I'm annoyed with everyone around that's pregnant. Recently I've been telling dh how it's great that we don't have to deal with finding babysitters or getting home early and we can be spontaneous. Trying to find the positive in IF. But he's not buying it. and I'm not doing such a great job convincing myself either. You know how it is.

Anyway, happy Friday everyone![k]

Right HugRight HugRight Hug

um, definitely wasn't expecting the flip. Sharing this [#][#][#] with my ivf girls ~ c'mon follies and embies and implanting! [fc]

Me: 33 yr old Kiss Dh: 35 yr old 

Baby Boy DS: Born May 24th, 2010 Heart so grateful for our beautiful son after a long journey through IF and pregnancy loss

Started TTC Fall 06.  Angel 8/08 and chemical pregnancy 12/08

If you're 30+, TTC#1 after loss(es), come drop by the Triple Threats for some tea & sympathy (over here...)

Not Ranked
Posts 1,368
I really did go into this thinking age wouldn't be a problem when I started at 39, and I was shocked when I had my first so I don't think mindset really makes that much of a difference. I mean, staying positive helps in any situation, but I don't think it's had an influence on my fertility one way or the other.

My sister has been awesome during all of my losses. She has cried with me, sent flowers, sent cookies...And I was able to share her joy during her first pregnancy, but this one I'm starting to have trouble with. I hope my feeling changes soon. Right now it just feels like a constant reminder of what a healthy pregnancy should be like, which is something I've never had.

I just had to jump in and give you a virtual [hug]. I know that has to be so very hard. I hope you're able to feel better about it. I know I would have real trouble with that one.

[f]
Shana
Not Ranked
Posts 1,587
Lora – Glad to hear that the review went great. And so excited for you that things are moving forward with your IVF plans. You’ve been so patient, and you are definitely due a big dose of success. We’ll be counting down the days with you.

Rox – Hey! I just got your PM. For some reason it didn’t send me a notice to my email acct. like it usually does. And funny thing, my appt. is at the same clinic with your RE (Dr. S.) I’m glad to know in advance about his “old eggs” mentality, but honestly, I really do think that is my problem so maybe he’ll have some good ideas going forward. I really do want to meet in person sometime with Julie too!

Joylene – I hope you have fun at your wedding-filled weekend! I’m such a sucker for weddings. I just love going to them. And many hugs for the annoyance with pregnant women. I know what you mean. I try to look on the bright side too…my friends who have a 9-month-old and no real regular babysitter struggle a lot. We’ve played volleyball together for years, and now most of the time they have to trade off playing. And forget doing stuff out together on the weekend. And I know what you mean, most of the time I’d take the struggle in heartbeat over the struggle of not having kids at all.

Sammy – Glad you enjoyed the retreat. And I hope you’re among those success stories afterward! And cool to hear that 3x a month for acu might do it. We might be able to swing that.

Julie – Yeah, I’ll have to go and double check, but I’m pretty sure clotting disorders was part of my repeat loss testing.

Lea – I know what you mean about things being out of whack. I know I’m still not back to normal after my m/c. Even though I’m not temping, my usual symptoms that I’ve gotten used to at different stages of my cycle just aren’t there.

Shana – That’s so sweet of you…thanks so much for the hugs. And seeing your beautiful daughter always gives me hope that when there’s a will there’s a way.

AFM: Thanks for the support, and sorry about being so negative the other day. I really do think my sister is just feeling sick, overwhelmed, and a little worried right now. She’s been taking her anti-nausea meds more this time than with her first pg. because she can’t even keep water down without puking without them. And my nephew, who is the most awesome kid ever, still struggles with his sleep schedule at times and is SUPER active. Plus pg. #1 was so hard with her IUGR at the end, she’s worried about this one too. I just have to remind myself off all that and not expect her to feel exactly the same way I’d feel if I had a healthy pregnancy.

So I’m feeling much better today. AF is due any day now, so I know part of the emotions are PMS. DH is doing work testing all day, and if it goes well we’ll be leaving for his family reunion in Michigan tonight. If not, we’ll probably have to miss it (reunion is tomorrow).

Last night we grilled out with our friends who are also struggling with TTC #1. It was a good time, and we were able to put TTC out of mind until we were sitting on the back deck and their dog came up with a pacifier in its mouth! The dog was holding it just like a baby would – it was so funny! Turns out the baby upstairs from them must have dropped it somewhere outside and the dog picked it up. She really is their baby, and I guess she wanted to show it!

Sandra
Me - 42
DH - 38
Married December 2006
TTC #1 since January 07
Angel June 2007 - 5 weeks
Angel Jan/Feb 2008 - probable ectopic; methotrexate at 4 1/2 wks, bleeding at 5 1/2 wks
Angel May 2008 - chemical pg., 4 weeks
July 2008 - HSG: right tube appears to be blocked, most likely from ectopic
July - Also discovered fibroid; fibroid surgery in August 20008
Angel January 21, 2009 - 8 weeks
Angel June 3, 2009 - 7 weeks, 6 days [but we were blessed to see our beautiful first heartbeat the week before]
Testing with RE #2: Antral follie count 21 Yes; FSH 8.20 Yes; E2 82.3 ???
Angel 9/23/09 - chemical pg., 4 1/2 weeks

November '09: IUI #1 with Follistim, result = BFP (twins) PrayPray

12/29/09 - U/S #2 shows Baby A has a yolk sac but no fetal pole.Sad; Baby B is measuring on track, has a HB, and looks good so far. Pray

DS born 8/8/10!

SEE MY CHART

Not Ranked
Posts 2,563
gonna be lazy and just do the page and what I remember from the last page.

Sandra- oh my gosh, figures even a dog would appear with a pacifier, don't you hate that? I don't blame you for being frustrated with your sister even though I'm sure kids does bring a whole different set of challenges.

Hi Shana!

Joylene- freedom is a nice thing if you can hold on to it as a consolation. It is fun to be able to do what you want, when you want... It's why we were married almost 5 years before we even started to TTC.

Rox- was the women in the waiting room hot? Stick out tongue But seriously, it is nice to have real life people who get it. I would've wanted to pick her up but probably wouldn't have had the nerve!

Sammy- that's so awesome you went on the retreat. It did sound amazing and I'd love to hear more about it. And I hope hope hope you're one of the success stories SOON!

Hi everyone else!

I hope it doesn't annoy you guys for me to vent here about this but at least for me, a Coffee hasn't erased some of the feelings and baggage I've picked up on the journey. Anyway, I've been working pretty closely with this guy who's a seminarian. It's pretty common here for them to take off a year to work and earn more money for the seminary and he's been helping us with a lot of stuff with the program and has been really great. As far as anyone knew, he was going back to the seminary in January and I've been so selfishly sad because he's been a great advocate and ally. He's not going anywhere: married his pregnant girlfriend last night. Indifferent Seriously, how does someone who's in a secret relationship that no one knows about who lives in a RECTORY and sneaks around with a girl who lives with her parents get the timing right to make a baby that easily? The fertility of this country makes me want to scream sometimes.... Really sorry if you feel like I shouldn't have vented this here. [f]

Anyway, hope you're all enjoying your weekends!

me 35  dh33

Baby Boy 2 aug 09 (thanks, clomid!)

Angel june 07 & sept 08

surprisingly ok with TTA till Sept 2011

If you're 30+, TTC#1 after loss(es), come drop by the Triple Threats for some tea & sympathy (over here...)

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 2,215
Amy - the ease with which some people can get and stay pregnant is astounding to me and highly frustrating. That situation must be quite scandalous...I am thinking that seminarian means he was on the verge of becoming a priest?

Sandra - it's so hard to hear other people complaining about pregnancy .... I find it very amazing that you can see past your own situation and put yourself into your sister's shoes. I am not sure I would've been able to get to that. Big [hug] for all this crap. Hope you were able to make it to your family reunion! That would be quite the site....a dog with a pacifier!

Joylene - that's great that DH is looking into getting into pyschology (that was my first bachelor degree and loved it but I wanted to be done school sooner so I opted into social work). It would be awesome if you were to work together. Sorry for the bad day...you are so entitled. Hope the weekend was a good one for you and the wedding frenzy was a good time!

Rox - it's great that your visit to the lab gave you some hope for yourself. [fc] you are not terribly far behind her!! Hopefully that 6 pack continues to cooperate and is joined by another 6 pack to make a twelver!!! [fc][fc][fc][fc][fc][fc][fc][fc]

Lea - sorry for the whacky temps but yeah your eggie!

Julie - [fc] that you announce some BIG news in the next few days!! Sorry for the work drama.

Sammy - that retreat sounds amazing! Hopefully good things are around the corner.

MJ - big wave! Sorry the post monster got ya Angry

Lora - yeah for having a plan of action!! [fc] that the next saline sono goes well and hopefully there are no more polyps!!!

Big hello to anyone I missed. Hope everyone is doing well!

AFM - not much to report...it's been a busy and tiring weekend. DH and a friend are going away for a week in a couple of weeks. DH will owe me big for this one...they will be spending some time in Vegas (yes I said vegas!) and this friend is not my favorite person in the world so I figure I can mild this for a good long while (I know I know petty but it promises to be fun). Good thing DH is cute!! Is it terrible that I am already looking forward to next weekend...it's a long weekend so one extra day without work! YEAH!!

Much love and tons of [bd] to you all!!!!

Me - Jen (33)  & DH (36)

Furbaby Karmen

Our TTC#1 journey started November 2007 - after 17 cycles and 2 m/c we are happily in love with HeartDaphne AlinaHeart who arrived Feb 9, 2010

Cycle 7 BFP - Angel empty gestational sac discovered at 9.5 weeks - D&C at 11.5 weeks FDD Jan 24/09 Sad

Cycle 15 BFP - Angel at 7.5 weeks FDD November 13/09 Sad

Cycle 17 BFP  - Daphne Alina arrived Feb 9/10 - we are so in love Heart

TTC#2 April 2011 - BFP April/May 2011 (Surprise) - Baby Boy  DS Hudson born Jan 22/12 Heart we are in love all over againHeart

Not Ranked
Posts 1,581
Hi - hope everyone is having a great weekend [f]!

Joylene - yes, I thought the lip synch by Katie was cheesy and embarassing. I tivo'd it and we watched it back bc DH didn't believe me! That is cool about your DH doing a mentoring ministry and going back for his PhD. What type of practice do you have? [hug]'s on being annoyed by everyone's around that's pg. We all have those days so cut yourself some slack :)!

Hi Shana [k]!

Sandra - that is crazy you are going to see Dr. S especially since both JJ and I have/are seeing him - what a small city! He really is very nice - you will like him and definitely ask him about your RPL testing. I can give you my hematologist's name if you want further clotting tests. Dr. S didn't test for the one that I have (Factor VIII). Your appt is next week, right? Wishing you [#][fc] that he comes up with a great plan! Keep us posted...Glad you are feeling better - more [hug]'s!

Amy - um yay okay so she was hot [bl]! That is crazy about the seminarian Surprise! It frustrates me too how so fertile some people are - that apparantly was exactly the case with my DH's friend and his 38 yr old girlfriend, now wife - 1 "whoops" and they are pg with a healthy [bu]...

hJen - I like your thinking on the 12 pack [L]! Make sure your DH let's you get a massage or do something fun while he is out of town!!

AFM - update in chart - still ticking along but things are going soooooo slooooowwwllly. Please keep praying for us [pr]!!

Lauren - if you are reading my last thyroid panel came back great (TSH = 1.67)!!

Right Hug Rox

Rox (39), DH (40)

TTC #1 since October '06

5 Angel's all before 8 weeks

IVFs 10/08 and 8/09 = BFN

One more try Jan/Feb 2010 = BFP!! Twins Surprise!!

Zachary Vincent & Lillyana Grace arrived via c-section on September 15, 2010 at 36.5 weeks healthy and happy - Thank You God!!

My Chart

Not Ranked
Posts 2,192
Rox, still sending good thoughts to your follies! [fc][fc][fc] they make some leaps and bounds soon! [bd][bd][bd][bd] Loved your pick-up story. [L] Maybe we should work on some good lines for getting phone numbers. Wink

Jen, hope you DH's week in Vegas goes quickly for you! I liked Rox's idea about getting a massage while he's gone. Smile

Amy, I'm totally confused by people that are super fertile. Knowing what we know about how cycles work and the short window of opportunity...how the [x] do they get it on one shot?! I have no idea. Indifferent

Sandra, I'm glad you are feeling better. But I totally understood why you were upset. The dog with the pacifier cracked me up though! [L]

Joylene, how was your wedding weekend? Hope you had a good time. Smile My goodness, is your surgery next week already? [tu] How long is your recovery?

AFM: It's HOT around here! Tried to get some sleep last night, but it was hard with the heat/humidity. Yuck! Even the doggies were miserable. Poor babies!

Happy monday to all! Right HugRight Hug

Lea (33) Heart DH(42)
VIEW MY CHART!

DS Baby Boy 3/30/10 - adoption finalized on 11/18/10!!! Heart
DS Baby Boy 11/26/10 Heart 

-------------------

TTC #1 since 7/07
Dx: PCOS, Endometriosis, RPL, MTHFR Heterozygous C677T, +ACA IgM
Tx: Acu, Metformin (started 11/16/09), Aspirin, Folic Acid, Lovenox

Angel 10/07  8 weeks
Angel 9/08 chemical
Angel 4/09 8w5d Sad

After almost 3 years and 3 losses I am now the proud Mama of two beautiful boys, both miracles in their own way.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 5,876

]

[bd][bd][bd]DPO Land[bd][bd][bd]

[/size]

[br][image]http://www.geocities.com/deepwoodscallz/waitingtoovulateegg.gif[/image]
Shar (sharbear) cd 73
Cheri (dizzy3202) cd 11
Rox (believe37) cd 13
Robbyn (songbyrds) cd 27
Jen[/b] (Kiwi35) cd 18
Tara (scorp2413)
Lora (Lora) cd 18
Joylene [color=#0000cc](joylene) cd 15
Samantha [color=#0000cc](bobaby)
cd 5

[/i]

[color=#000066][center][image]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w306/AngelicSin86/Valentines%20Pix/V4_heart_clock.jpg[/image]
[color=RED]
[fc] [color=#990033]Doing the 2WW!! [fc]

Mj (desperately seeking) DPO 8!
Julie/JJ
(jj67) DPO 10!
Suzanne [color=#0000cc](suzanne3721) DPO 6!

[f][pr]Beer[color=#660099]Doing The Post BFP Wait!!! [pr][f]
GO THREATS GO!!
[color=#006600]Sticky Vibes!!!

BeerBeer
[color=#990000]Geenie (Geenie)

Melissa [color=#0000CC](missymae)

Jen (hopingjen)

Amy (lagika)

[pr]Right HugIn Our Hearts & Prayers Right Hug[pr]

Sandra (chitowngrrl) [/size]
Patti
Faye (LadyLondon)

BeerMargaritaville!

Jennifer/JPants (Pantsie)
Sandra (chitowngrrl) [/size]
Shawn (rosesdaughter)
Faye (LadyLondon)

[white]

My Chart

Me 38 Dh 42,  We are Unexplained!

IVF Round II coming soon!

IVF BOUND 1st shot 11/20(Hoping for 3 great eggies)

12/6/09  Transfer 3!!!!! 12/16 Poas (BFN)

5 Failed IUI's 3 Fertility Injections, One Angel

Not Ranked
Posts 1,587
Anyone need a laugh (and some TMI)? [af] started today, and I came to work prepared with plenty of tampons, but was out of pantyliners.

[af] arrived with a vengeance and is a lot heavier than usual, so there was a little "accident" that I wasn't prepared for.

By the time I made it to the bathroom my underwear were beyond salvaging, but my skirt was OK by some miracle. It seemed worse to leave the underwear on, so I wrapped them in TP about a million times and threw them in the trash. So now I'm sitting at my desk in a skirt and NO UNDERWEAR! I'm so uncomfortable, and praying I don't get called into any meetings.

What's worse is that when I go home I don't get to slip discretely into a car...I have to ride a crowded bus and train.

Maybe today is a good day to take a cab home. Only 2.5 more hours until 5:00.....[bl]

Sandra
Me - 42
DH - 38
Married December 2006
TTC #1 since January 07
Angel June 2007 - 5 weeks
Angel Jan/Feb 2008 - probable ectopic; methotrexate at 4 1/2 wks, bleeding at 5 1/2 wks
Angel May 2008 - chemical pg., 4 weeks
July 2008 - HSG: right tube appears to be blocked, most likely from ectopic
July - Also discovered fibroid; fibroid surgery in August 20008
Angel January 21, 2009 - 8 weeks
Angel June 3, 2009 - 7 weeks, 6 days [but we were blessed to see our beautiful first heartbeat the week before]
Testing with RE #2: Antral follie count 21 Yes; FSH 8.20 Yes; E2 82.3 ???
Angel 9/23/09 - chemical pg., 4 1/2 weeks

November '09: IUI #1 with Follistim, result = BFP (twins) PrayPray

12/29/09 - U/S #2 shows Baby A has a yolk sac but no fetal pole.Sad; Baby B is measuring on track, has a HB, and looks good so far. Pray

DS born 8/8/10!

SEE MY CHART

Not Ranked
Posts 167
Sandra-THAT IS HILARIOUS!!! Let's hope for no more accidents since you're freedom riding this afternoon.

I haven't had time to post lately but I just have to say we got a 13 month old baby girl placement on Friday night. Ah....WE LOVE HER. She has dark brown hair, olive/brown skin, almond eyes and smiles and giggles ALL the time. She is AmAzInG!

I have some updates on my blog but I can't post any pictures on here or on my blog or facebook or anything. It's like having little people in the witness protection program. I think God is paying me thanks for taking on an 11 year old vegan with a 'tude. Don't get me wrong-I love all of my kids but this one is different. We are beyond smitten with her.

Ok-she's taking a nap and I need to take one real quick before the social worker comes. Just had to update you. (LEA-Don't give up-it's SO worth it even if your first placement is a rough one. These kids need loving homes if even for a short period of time.)
Not Ranked
Posts 2,192
Sandra, yikes! That is like my biggest fear. I'm so sorry you have to sit there all afternoon like that! If I lived close, I'd bring you some undies. Big Smile

Cheri, thanks for the pep talk! Wink Your new little foster baby sounds adorable. I'll have to go read more on your blog!

Lea (33) Heart DH(42)
VIEW MY CHART!

-------------------

TTC #1 since 7/07

Angel 10/07  8 weeks
Angel 9/08 chemical
Angel 4/09 8w5d Sad

After almost 3 years and 3 losses I am now the proud Mama of two beautiful boys, both miracles in their own way.

Not Ranked
Posts 1,581
Sandra - that is hysterical [rfl][rfl]! Did you think of going to Macy's or Bloomie's to buy some? Or is that too gross to wear without washing??? Humm...not sure what I would have done but glad [af] is here so you can move on!

Cheri - congrats on getting your foster [bg]!!

Lea - hi there [f]!

AFM - daily follie report in chart - we're still hopeful but please keep those [pr]'s coming!!

Right Hug Rox

Rox (39), DH (40)

TTC #1 since October '06

Zachary Vincent & Lillyana Grace arrived via c-section on September 15, 2010 at 36.5 weeks healthy and happy - Thank You God!!

My Chart

Not Ranked
Posts 2,050
I massively need to catch up [bl] With moving stuff and my job ending and guests in town I've been beyond crazy. I'm sorry.[bl]
I've been thinking of you all though please know that. [k]

Sandra [L] on having to go commando at work. Like Lea said, we should of had Rox do a panty run for you [rfl]

Rox still [pr] for those follies

Lor [tu][tu][tu][tu] on your Dr's appt. I'm still on cloud nine for you!Big Smile
Not Ranked
Posts 1,829
AAM - check out chart please

Julie (46) 
DH (48)
DD 5
DS 3
DS 3

5 Angel

ER 4/5 21 eggs retrieved, 14 fertilized
ET 4/10 Two blastocysts transferred
Beta 12dp5dt = 290!
Beta 16dp5dt = 982, doubling time 54 hours.No
First u/s 5/3 OMG it's twins!!!   Beta = 13254, doubling time 45 hoursYes
U/S 7/21 Looks like two Baby BoyBaby Boy
Gavin & Andy born 12/2/10 @ 36weeks3days

Not Ranked
Posts 8,128
Sending Rox some [pr][pr][bd][bd][fc][fc]Right HugRight Hug.

JJ, looks like the real thing to me! [fc]

Sandra, sorry about your ordeal... poor you! At least it didn't get your skirt.

Cheri, [tu][tu] for your baby girl! Is this a foster to adopt situation?

Lea, hope the heat wave breaks soon!

Amy, I'm betting the girl was young, that does help... Still, I always find it annoying when people have "oops" babies. It seems so UNFAIR! Heck, I even had to bite my tongue when a couple at church announced their pg to the whole church at 8 weeks. I hope they never have to learn why that may not be such a good idea, and I know it's wrong to feel that way, but I do anyway. And that's after I've actually managed to have a couple of successful pgs.

Joylene, [hug] it's hard when you know you'd happily deal with those problems (sitters and early bedtimes and lack of sleep and all) if only you had the chance.

Back to the lab, just wanted to check in on my girls! [k] Oh, and I've got a copy of The Infertility Cure and also Alice Domar's "Conquering Infertility" that I'd be happy to send to whoever needs them. They were given to me by another Threat, so all I ask is you give them to someone else who needs them when you're done using them. Right Hug
Not Ranked
Posts 1,581
WHOO HOO - looks like congrats are in order for JJ [tu]!!!!

Please update again after your next POAS - will be [pr]'g for you!!

Right Hug Rox

Rox (39), DH (40)

TTC #1 since October '06

My Chart

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 5,876
Yay Julie, big congrads and many [pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr]Right HugRight HugRight HugRight HugRight Hug

Rox,[pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr][pr]Right HugRight HugRight HugSmile

Just got home from not 1 but 2 dog classes back to back, first one is obedience and then we are doing a conformation class for a dog show and zoey is whipped[L] Liking the peace and quiet at the moment..Have to finish up at my office this week and next week to get ready for part 2 of my reviewIndifferent but at least I will have some norm working hours to do this! Going to rest now will check back tomm I have to get a new dpo land up for AUG so let me know if there needs to be any changes, faye I changed your but do you want to be on dpo land?Right HugRight HugRight Hug

My Chart

Me 38 Dh 42,  We are Unexplained!

IVF Round II coming soon!

IVF BOUND 1st shot 11/20(Hoping for 3 great eggies)

12/6/09  Transfer 3!!!!! 12/16 Poas (BFN)

5 Failed IUI's 3 Fertility Injections, One Angel

Not Ranked
Posts 2,962
Sandra - I liked the story about the doggie with the pacifier. Our doggie is totally our baby. and I LOVE that you shared the commando [af] story. The things we go through as women! Although sorry it happened to you and hope you took a cab home.

Shana - hi there [f]

Amy - It's cool with me if you continue venting annoying uber-fertile situations. With all the trouble those of us here have had TTC it's amazing all the "oops" stories out there. I guess it's good they figured this out now before he's in seminary....

Jen - I'm totally looking forward to the weekend already too!!! It's not that I don't like my job, because I enjoy it, but rest time is good too. Wink Hope you're doing well.

Rox - planning to go check your chart after this, but hope those follies are cooperating!!!! [pr]

Lea - my recovery for the surgery is 2 weeks. It takes a while because they are removing my deviated septum which is harder to recover from I guess. I'm about to go sign up for netflix to keep myself entertained! I'm sorry it's been so hot up where you are. It's super hot here too, but we have central air. I hope it cools down for you soon.

Cheri - your foster baby sounds so precious. I'm glad you're getting paybacks after taking care of the *** with the attitude! and you are so right ~ we need good foster families to help children in need. [tu]

Geenie - you have had your hands full with all these massive changes! Glad you had a chance to checkin. [k]

Julie - CONGRATS!!!!! looks like a Coffee to me and great temp. [pr] for sticky sticky. Definitely keep us updated. Will you get betas?

Teresa - thanks for checking in on us. Hope your work is going well. [f]

Lora - hope you had fun at your doggie classes! and glad you are working normal hours now. I'm not sure if I've ovulated or not. [shr] So until my temps rise more you can still keep me waiting.

big hellos to everyone I missed. [bd][bd][bd]

My right side has been hurting a lot off and on for the last 2 days. Sometimes it feels like it could be ovulation pain, but then other times it feels too high. I'm hoping it's just ovulation pain and nothing worse and that it goes away soon!

I read "Waiting for Daisy" last week and totally loved it. Thanks Sandra for mentioning it. I recommend it too. It is really great writing about one woman's story of IF. I also checked out a few more books from the RE office and I'll let you know if any of them are worth getting. It's just good to hear other women's stories and how they have survived and made it through IF.

I've been really busy at work trying to fit everyone in before time off. And since I didn't get to rest much this weekend I'm tired. But the weddings went well and I did a reading in one that went well.

Hope you all are having a good week. [f]

Right HugRight HugRight Hug

Me: 33 yr old Kiss Dh: 35 yr old 

Baby Boy DS: Born May 24th, 2010 Heart so grateful for our beautiful son after a long journey through IF and pregnancy loss

Started TTC Fall 06.  Angel 8/08 and chemical pregnancy 12/08

Not Ranked
Posts 2,192
Joylene, 2 week recovery isn't too bad. I hope you find a lot to do to keep you entertained! Netflix was my lifesaver after my surgeries, especially since we don't have cable.

Lora, your doggie classes sound fun! I love how wiped out they get after all that play!

Rox, sending good thoughts! [fc][fc][fc]

Teresa, Hi! Hope things are going well for you. [f]

Julie, Congrats!!! [fc][fc][fc] for a H&H 9 months!

Geenie, good to see you! Sorry you are so busy. Lots of changes! [f]

AFM: Today is going to be the hottest day, I think. We camped out in the backyard last night because the house was just too hot to stay in. It was fun, but didn't get much sleep. The dogs were pretty restless. We'll probably be out there again tonight. This area is just not ready for this kind of heat. Not many people have a/c! I had a fever yesterday and the night before. I think it was from the heat, but I'm not sure. [shr] Just trying to stay cool now!

Lea (33) Heart DH(42)
VIEW MY CHART!

-------------------

TTC #1 since 7/07

Angel 10/07  8 weeks
Angel 9/08 chemical
Angel 4/09 8w5d Sad

Not Ranked
Posts 2,050
JJ CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I'm so excited for you guysBig Smile

[pr][bd][pr][bd][pr][bd][pr][bd][pr][bd][pr]
Page 7 of 8 (156 items) «Prev45678Next
| RSS