RE: Triple Threats 30+ TTC#1 after loss(es) July!

rated by 0 users
This post has 155 Replies | 0 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 2,192
MJ, sorry about all the chart trouble! [&:] So frustrating! Do you know what part isn't working properly? I'd be happy to try to help, but not really sure where to start!

Rox, you are getting so close! Big Smile [bd][bd][bd][bd][bd][bd][bd]

Joylene, are sore breasts from progesterone? [shr] Mine start to get a little sore right before [af] shows up. But definitely more when I'm Coffee. I hope you are wrong and your timing was perfect! [fc][fc][fc]

Amy, I love all your FB links. I've been trying to keep up with it anyway and they haven't had much on NPR the last couple days. At least not while I was able to listen. Hope it's not disrupting your time too much.

Sandra, [#][#][#] with your presentation today!!! So cool. Smile Let us know how it goes.

Cheri, I love the print you are going to get! The little scuba divers crack me up. Smile Sounds like you are doing GREAT with your diet! I wish I had that kind of will power! [tu]

Jen, hope you are feeling good and Coffee! Thinking about you.

Hi everyone else!

AFM: We are going to see about doing a couple timed intercourse cycles while still taking the Femara since I don't Time much on my own. I need to get in touch with the nurse today and talk about that. We're trying to save a little money for our road trip next month. And we are attending 2 adoption seminars next week, plus have a phone consulation with another agency. We are also REALLY CLOSE to finishing our foster paperwork!!! [tu] Just a couple things left to fill out and we can turn it in!

I've had a really rough [af] this cycle and I'm glad that it's coming to an end. Sheesh. As soon as I took the femara yesterday it slowed WAY down. [tu]

ETA: WOOT! I haven't gotten the flip FOREVER. Big Smile I didn't even know it was coming. I'm going to dedicate this flip to all of us TTC threats and hope that we get our take home babies very soon. A little extra [bd] for Rox, MJ and Lora for your upcoming IVF. [k]

[bd][bd][bd][bd][bd][bd][bd][bd][bd][bd][bd][bd][bd][bd][bd][bd][bd][bd][bd]

Right HugRight HugRight Hug

Lea (33) Heart DH(42)
VIEW MY CHART!

DS Baby Boy 3/30/10 - adoption finalized on 11/18/10!!! Heart
DS Baby Boy 11/26/10 Heart 

-------------------

TTC #1 since 7/07
Dx: PCOS, Endometriosis, RPL, MTHFR Heterozygous C677T, +ACA IgM
Tx: Acu, Metformin (started 11/16/09), Aspirin, Folic Acid, Lovenox

Angel 10/07  8 weeks
Angel 9/08 chemical
Angel 4/09 8w5d Sad

After almost 3 years and 3 losses I am now the proud Mama of two beautiful boys, both miracles in their own way.

If you're 30+, TTC#1 after loss(es), come drop by the Triple Threats for some tea & sympathy (over here...)

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 5,876

]

[bd][bd][bd]DPO Land[bd][bd][bd]

[/size]

[br][image]http://www.geocities.com/deepwoodscallz/waitingtoovulateegg.gif[/image]
Mj (desperately seeking) cd 17
Shar (sharbear) ?
Cheri (dizzy3202) cd 9
Samantha (bobaby) cd 10
Julie/JJ (jj67) cd 11
Rox (believe37) cd 17
Suzanne (suzanne3721) cd 4
Tara (scorp2413)

[/i][/size]

[color=#000066][center][image]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w306/AngelicSin86/Valentines%20Pix/V4_heart_clock.jpg[/image]
[color=RED]
Beer[fc] [color=#990033]Doing the 2WW!! [fc]

[color=#990033]Robbyn [color=#0000CC](songbyrds)
DPO 15!

Lora (Lora) DPO 13!
Jen (Kiwi35) DPO 8!
Joylene [color=#0000cc](joylene) DPO 7!

Beer [f][pr]Beer[color=#660099]Doing The Post BFP Wait!!! [pr][f]
GO THREATS GO!!
[color=#006600]Sticky Vibes!!!

BeerBeer
[color=#990000]Geenie (Geenie)

Melissa [color=#0000CC](missymae)

Jen (hopingjen)

Amy (lagika)

[pr]Right HugIn Our Hearts & Prayers Right Hug[pr]

Sandra (chitowngrrl)
Patti
Faye (LadyLondon)

BeerMargaritaville!

Jennifer/JPants (Pantsie)
Sandra (chitowngrrl) [/size]
Shawn (rosesdaughter)
Faye (LadyLondon)

[white]

My Chart

Me 38 Dh 42,  We are Unexplained!

IVF Round II coming soon!

IVF BOUND 1st shot 11/20(Hoping for 3 great eggies)

12/6/09  Transfer 3!!!!! 12/16 Poas (BFN)

5 Failed IUI's 3 Fertility Injections, One Angel

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 5,876
Hi Ladies, I won't be around much for the next 2 weeks I have a review coming up that I HAVE to prepare for I will check in from time to time wish me[#][#]xoxoRight HugRight Hug

My Chart

Me 38 Dh 42,  We are Unexplained!

IVF Round II coming soon!

IVF BOUND 1st shot 11/20(Hoping for 3 great eggies)

12/6/09  Transfer 3!!!!! 12/16 Poas (BFN)

5 Failed IUI's 3 Fertility Injections, One Angel

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 2,215
Joylene - hope the sore girls is a sign of good things to come!!

Rox - sorry for the bruising...hope the blood work went well today. I'm feeling okay...poopy at times but I will so take it.

Sandra - hope the presentation went well

Cheri - sorry about the diet confusion...hopefully your accu was able to clear things up for you. Glad you enjoyed the art festival. I was going to check out your artist but the link didn't work.

MJ - sorry your chart issues continue to plague you...I really want to stalk you!!

Lea - hope the flip is a sign of great things to come. Glad to hear AF is outta here....hopefully her return visit is far far far away.

Lora - good luck with the review...hope it goes well!!!

AFM - still about the same. Symptoms are still there although can vary from day to day. [fc] that my u/s on monday is fantastic.

Big hello and wave to everyone I missed....hope you are all doing well.

Me - Jen (33)  & DH (36)

Furbaby Karmen

Our TTC#1 journey started November 2007 - after 17 cycles and 2 m/c we are happily in love with HeartDaphne AlinaHeart who arrived Feb 9, 2010

Cycle 7 BFP - Angel empty gestational sac discovered at 9.5 weeks - D&C at 11.5 weeks FDD Jan 24/09 Sad

Cycle 15 BFP - Angel at 7.5 weeks FDD November 13/09 Sad

Cycle 17 BFP  - Daphne Alina arrived Feb 9/10 - we are so in love Heart

TTC#2 April 2011 - BFP April/May 2011 (Surprise) - Baby Boy  DS Hudson born Jan 22/12 Heart we are in love all over againHeart

Not Ranked
Posts 1,581
Popping in for a quick AAM - the hematologist called today and they found something - elevated Factor VIII levels. The nurse didn't tell me much other than it is indicated in thrombosis (blood clotting issues), which is what he suspected was my problem hence the fragmin he's got me on. I did a quick google and see a lot of articles on elevated Factor VIII and repeat pregnancy loss. No time to read them right now but in some strange way this actually made me feel better today....like finally I have the answer. Is that weird?

Hope everyone is well. 5 more pills until we get the party started [tu]! Please [pr] for a good baseline on Friday!

Right Hug Rox
Not Ranked
Posts 652
Rox- not crazy at all. THere's not much worse than the "unexplained infertility" diagnosis. At least if you have a diagnosis they can go about treating it, and it fits with your AI history. [#] this time.

[#]to Lora too- getting close!

Hugs to everyone else. Personals when I'm not working so much!

Sammy

Baby Boy 2011. 

DD expected 1/15

Not Ranked
Posts 8,128
Rox, that's not weird at all. It's good to have a diagnosis, because then you at least feel like you can DO something next time. [#][#][#] for Friday! On the bruising, mine got better as my technique got better. A good pinch and a nice, slow injection once the needle was in helped, plus certain spots always bruised more so I learned what spots to avoid.

Lora, [#][#] for your review.

Lea, hope the flip brings you luck!

I'm back at work and just starting to get out from under the backlog of all that piled up while I was out. Maybe I'll even get a chance to resume chart stalking one of these days!

Right HugRight Hug and [bd][bd][bd] to all!
Not Ranked
Posts 2,050
Howdy ladies![f] I'm practicing my Texas speak [L]

Rox- I think that is great news to get! Well, not great you have a clotting issue but great you might very well have an answer and that my friend is the best. I'm glad you have this new RE who seems on top of things.

Sandra- lots of [#] with your presentation. Let us know how it goes.

Lor- lots of [#] to you too on your review. I can update DPOland on Sat before I leave for TX but then I won't be able to all of next week but then I'll do it when I get back. Did you have your appt yet?

Teresa- HI! Bummer your back at work already. Don't you wish we had the Swedish version of maternity leave? One year at full pay and you can take an additional 6 months after that at 50% pay I believe. Sheesh, that would be awesome!

Cheri, I'm going to go check out that artist. She sounds like she does really clever, fun stuff.

Lea-That is awesome that your foster paperwork is almost done! From what Cheri was telling me it is quite a lot of paperwork. I think your plan sounds good of some well timed bding with the femara.

Joylene- prog only gave me sore boobs the first month I was on it. Let's hope it means other things.[tu][bd]

Tara more [hug][hug][hug]'s for you.

As I mentioned above I'll update DPOland on Sat before I leave. We are going to Tx for the week to hopefully find a house. I can update again once I get home. Sorry you guys will be a whole week without DPOland updates.

[bd][bd][bd]
Not Ranked
Posts 652
No worries Geenie, we'll count our DPO's on our fingers! good luck in longhorn land!

Baby Boy 2011. 

DD expected 1/15

Not Ranked
Posts 2,962
Lea - CONGRATS on the flip! Hope this means good things are in store for you soon via the timed intercourse! sorry again about the rough [af]. [hug][hug][hug][hug][hug]

Lora - lots and lots of [#][#][#][#][#][#] for the review!

Jen - glad to hear about symptoms and looking forward to hearing a great update on Monday. Right HugRight HugRight HugRight Hug Let me know if you see any other good movies that you could recommend.

Rox - I also don't think it's weird either for you to be glad for answers. I really really really hope this is the answer you've been waiting for. and so glad this RE is figuring some things out for you. [#][#][#] for Friday.

Sammy - hi there! [f]

Teresa - sorry you're back at work under a pile of stuff. but it's so great to see you here. Smile hope things are going well with your boys.

Geenie - I'm not on progesterone right now. Wink Hope you find an awesome house during your visit! something nice and roomy for the kiddos. Big Smile and did you see so you think you can dance last night? so good!

Well, I'm now to my weekend which is great b/c I'm hoping to rest a lot and connect with dh after a really busy week for both of us. [tu]

Right Hug to all my threats.
Not Ranked
Posts 2,962
I just got a vm message from my new RE saying that dh's karyotyping came back basically normal, but that there was some problem with it that he noticed from case studies is sometimes linked to infertility. He told me to just call him on Monday and he can explain everything better to me and we can explore what this means. But it is a little bit scary. My first thought was what if this means we won't be able to have bio kids together at all? Sad Although obviously what if questions aren't helpful.....

I'm feeling worried about telling dh about the message because he already feels so responsible for our problems. I hate to throw this possibility of a chromosome problem on him too. Maybe it is nothing. (but then why would the RE have called about it?)

Has something like this happened to any of you? I'd love some feedback....

Right HugRight HugRight Hug
Not Ranked
Posts 652
Hi Joylene-

Bummer that the RE left something so major in such a vague way. What the frick does "basically normal" mean anyways? It could be that the basic chromosomes are normal but that there is the potential for a translocation, or something like that. What an agonizing thing to have to wait around for. I don't know if I would tell DH such a vague message or not. Hope you get some answers soon and that the news is good.

Have a good weekend all.

Sammy

Baby Boy 2011. 

DD expected 1/15

Not Ranked
Posts 167
man, joylene, that is a tough one. i would wait until monday if you can. try to think about anything else and talk to the doctor for clarification. that's a tough one. harder for guys i think than the girls because they feel like they can't "fix" the problem. find out what it really is first....i think....if you can. i'd be dying to talk to dh about it if it were me so i know that might be too hard. [hug][hug][hug][hug][hug]

lea-i'm sorry-i've been calling you suzanne this whole time and thinking "who the heck is lea?" jeesh.[&:]

we gotta busy weekend ahead of us. foster parent recruiting for one music festival, and the beer tent for another music festival. how does colorado have so many music festivals in one day 5 miles apart from each other. sounds like SOMEBODY didn't look at the calendar. oh well. it's all good. although i don't get do have a lick of beer! Angry but i'm going strong still so i can do it. i did make a sugar free chocolate cake last night. it was disgusting last night but after sitting overnight it got fudgy and kinda good. well, bearing in mind that i haven't had sugar in 2 weeks. Smile
Not Ranked
Posts 646
Hi everyone:
Joylene: That is heavy!! I cannot believe that a nurse would call and leave a message like that. They are just so numb to it. They see all of this stuff everyday and don't realize their clients dont. Try not to stress. My RE is open at 7 am on Sat. and Sun. so you might want to try them early tomorrow morning if you can't hold out until Monday.

Geenie: Moving to TX from SAN FRAN??? WTH?? What did I miss???

Dizzy: Have big fun at the festivals. I love that stuff!! East something really bad for you 2!!

Lea: You are one strong chick...U go this month and get all the Right Hug n u can!! Thanks for the luck, I am going to need it.

Teresa: Going into the office after time off is like pulling teeth! I hate it! Good luck getting thru the pile!

Rox: Glad to hear there is a question answered. The RE will know now how to treat u and what to watch for. All signs are pointing to a positive ending this month. I heard that people take baby asprin to stop clotting. Have you guys heard that?? Take it easy on your tushy and listen to Teresa. I know I will.

Jen: Glad to hear u r doing well. I am sure everything will b great on Monday!![bd][#][bd][#]

L: Good luck with your review, you will do great and your back yard is looking good!! May I come over for a dip??

Big [hug] and Right Hug 2 everyone I missed.

AFM: I am on CD28. I took my last BCP today so I should start my period on Monday or Tuesday of next week. Also some of my information is missing at the top. My birthday is Jan 11th, My anniversary is 12-31 and I have had 2 losses.

I get my first shot of Lupron to start the IVF process on AUG. 11th. I have been counting the days!! I can't tell you how nervous I am about shots. It kills me thinking about it! I had to get a measles shot in the arm and the needle didn't hurt, but the medicine burned, so if it is anything like that I will b ok. My arm was sore a couple of days. All my testing came back good. SO I should be all good to go. Does anyone in this group like to scrapbook?? I love all things paper including scrapbooking so I made a huge purchase for my no existant baby. I bought a white scrapbook with baby booties on it, and a ton of paper for each holiday. I bot 4th of July, Halloween, Xmas, Easter, Fall, Summer, Winter, Fall, Zoo, Valentine day, Birthday....ect...you get the point. I didn't tell my DH bcause being Italian, he thinks that is all bad jou-jou! U R not 2 buy anything 4 baby until baby comes. Do you guys think I did a bad thing?? I am also hosting another baby shower on the 19th and I have found myself planning my own and bookmarking cute baby sites where I will want to purchase stuff from when I finally have my THB. Do any of you do that or is it just me??[?]

I got some, not all of my meds on friday. The total was 2495.00! So it is really starting to seem real now. I will go pick up the rest of them at another drug store on Monday. I just couldn't make it on Friday. I am worried that we are going to spend all of this money and what if it doesn't work... I am trying to keep positive but it is super hard. We are trying to keep busy with yard work and other projects that need to be done around the house, so hopefully that will help a bit.

My chart will be the death of me!! I curse it almost everyday and the tech support doesn't seem to get it. I have the most current software and it says it uploads, but when I go into my profile on here so you can see it, it doesn't work. I just don't know what else to do. I think they need to give me new software and start over!! Sorry if I am rambling.....been a while.

[pc]&Right Hug
MJ

Me (38) DH (40) Baby Girl with IVF #1

IVF #2 11-13-11 BFP! Its BabyBabyTWINS! | Pray this baby sticks! | 1st Beta 144, 2nd Beta 325

Not Ranked
Posts 2,192
Well, I missed a lot! I walk away from the computer for one day and look at what happens! Stick out tongue

I'll try to get caught up soon, but wanted to give some [hug][hug][hug][hug][hug] to Joylene. I'm soooo sorry that your stupid dr. left that message. What were they thinking?! I hope you get some answers SOON. I would probably go ahead and talk to my DH if it were me, but I can totally understand your anxiety. I haven't had anything like this, but I know how hard it is not to think the worst. [hug][hug][hug][hug][hug][hug] Right HugRight HugRight Hug

[k] to everyone!

Lea (33) Heart DH(42)
VIEW MY CHART!

DS Baby Boy 3/30/10 - adoption finalized on 11/18/10!!! Heart
DS Baby Boy 11/26/10 Heart 

-------------------

TTC #1 since 7/07
Dx: PCOS, Endometriosis, RPL, MTHFR Heterozygous C677T, +ACA IgM
Tx: Acu, Metformin (started 11/16/09), Aspirin, Folic Acid, Lovenox

Angel 10/07  8 weeks
Angel 9/08 chemical
Angel 4/09 8w5d Sad

After almost 3 years and 3 losses I am now the proud Mama of two beautiful boys, both miracles in their own way.

If you're 30+, TTC#1 after loss(es), come drop by the Triple Threats for some tea & sympathy (over here...)

Not Ranked
Posts 2,050

]

[bd][bd][bd]DPO Land[bd][bd][bd]

[/size]

[br][image]http://www.geocities.com/deepwoodscallz/waitingtoovulateegg.gif[/image]
Mj (desperately seeking) cd 28
Shar (sharbear) cd 57
Cheri (dizzy3202) cd 12
Julie/JJ[/b] (jj67) cd 14
Rox (believe37) cd 20
Suzanne (suzanne3721) cd 7
Robbyn (songbyrds) cd 8
Jen[/b] (Kiwi35) cd 2
Tara (scorp2413)

[/i][/size]

[color=#000066][center][image]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w306/AngelicSin86/Valentines%20Pix/V4_heart_clock.jpg[/image]
[color=RED]
Beer[fc] [color=#990033]Doing the 2WW!! [fc]

[color=#990000]Lora (Lora) DPO 16!
Joylene [color=#0000cc](joylene) DPO 10!
Samantha [color=#0000cc](bobaby)
DPO 1!

[f][pr]Beer[color=#660099]Doing The Post BFP Wait!!! [pr][f]
GO THREATS GO!!
[color=#006600]Sticky Vibes!!!

BeerBeer
[color=#990000]Geenie (Geenie)

Melissa [color=#0000CC](missymae)

Jen (hopingjen)

Amy (lagika)

[pr]Right HugIn Our Hearts & Prayers Right Hug[pr]

Sandra (chitowngrrl)
Patti
Faye (LadyLondon)

BeerMargaritaville!

Jennifer/JPants (Pantsie)
Sandra (chitowngrrl) [/size]
Shawn (rosesdaughter)
Faye (LadyLondon)

[white]

Not Ranked
Posts 2,050
Joylene [hug] I can't believe that your Re left that on a message and to be so vague about it.Angry My thought is that Dr don't usually leave *bad* news on messages so maybe he just wants you to know about it but it's not a deal breaker or a for sure thing for infertility. Still what a wanker for leaving it on your vm.Indifferent

MJ- I'm so sorry that Lora and I have missed you in the main header with all of your information. [bl] Unfortunately, I can't fix it for this month since is was posted by Lora but we will update everything for Aug. Is that alright? Please remind us again as it nears Aug as we should get you on there. Dh got a job offer in Tx and it was hard to turn down so off we go. I know it will be a big change. Although, it kind of weirdly reminds me of where I grew up in Illinois. JJ and Sandra, I forgot to mention that when we were in the Houston area I was like this totally looks like Illinois flat and green. [L]

MJ and Rox wooooohoooo on your IVF and upcoming IVF. Lots and lots of [bd][bd][bd]

Ok, I'm off bright and early tomorrow morning so I'll pop in when we return which will be next week end. I'll update DPOland when I return.

Right Hugto you all!
Not Ranked
Posts 646
[f]Good morning everyone!![f]
Off to eat the best pancakes ever!! [k]
Have a fab day everyone!
Geenie: No worries, I noticed my bday and anniv. is up but not my losses.
TODAY I AM OFFICIALLY 1 DPO The count down begins!!

Have a great day!

Me (38) DH (40) Baby Girl with IVF #1

IVF #2 11-13-11 BFP! Its BabyBabyTWINS! | Pray this baby sticks! | 1st Beta 144, 2nd Beta 325

Not Ranked
Posts 1,475
Hi girls! Just popping by for a quick hello! I'm trying to keep up even though I can't post as often. Work has been killing me the last month or so and doesn't look to be getting any better anytime soon. Surprise

Right Hug to you all!
Not Ranked
Posts 1,587
Hey! I've been working all weekend (still here now; they put me on a new business pitch since I'm still account-less and floating at this point), so I don't have time for personals but I did read and catch up!

Joylene - I'm sorry for your insensitive doc leaving a message like that, esp. on a Friday! I hope you get some answers Monday, and that it isn't anything that they can't help you with.

AAM: Can anyone tell me about ovarian cysts? I still have one of the two they found back in May when I was Coffee. I knew it was still there even before I went to the RE, since I have lower back pain on that side still, but they confirmed it yesterday a.m. with an ultrasound. I've already had [af], and my HCG was back to 4 last time we checked. Do these just go away on their own eventually? My RE is supposed to call me next week, since it was a tech/nurse I met with yesterday since it was the weekend.

Sandra
Me - 42
DH - 38
Married December 2006
TTC #1 since January 07
Angel June 2007 - 5 weeks
Angel Jan/Feb 2008 - probable ectopic; methotrexate at 4 1/2 wks, bleeding at 5 1/2 wks
Angel May 2008 - chemical pg., 4 weeks
July 2008 - HSG: right tube appears to be blocked, most likely from ectopic
July - Also discovered fibroid; fibroid surgery in August 20008
Angel January 21, 2009 - 8 weeks
Angel June 3, 2009 - 7 weeks, 6 days [but we were blessed to see our beautiful first heartbeat the week before]
Testing with RE #2: Antral follie count 21 Yes; FSH 8.20 Yes; E2 82.3 ???
Angel 9/23/09 - chemical pg., 4 1/2 weeks

November '09: IUI #1 with Follistim, result = BFP (twins) PrayPray

12/29/09 - U/S #2 shows Baby A has a yolk sac but no fetal pole.Sad; Baby B is measuring on track, has a HB, and looks good so far. Pray

DS born 8/8/10!

SEE MY CHART

Page 3 of 8 (156 items) Prev12345Next»
| RSS