help

CM at end of cycle

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Not Ranked
Posts 72
minnesotagal Posted: 06-06-2012 10:24 AM

Has anyone experienced wet CM at the end of their cycle? I should be expecting AF any day now and I had some wet almost EWCM this morning. I O'd on CD 19 as my chart shows, but I'm just curious. I've had creamy CM before AF before, but never wet.

Thanks!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 697
mynewredshoes replied on 06-06-2012 7:44 PM

Yes - I almost always experience EWCM the day right before AF.  I read somewhere that this is common and due to increased estrogen at the end of the cycle.  I also often see my temp plummet the day before AF, which is also an effect of the increased estrogen.

Not Ranked
Posts 161
mayflower replied on 06-08-2012 8:11 AM

Personally, that doesn't usually happen for me, but I've read that it's not uncommon.  Your estrogen is probably just a little higher this month than is usually is!  :)

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 23,361
dj rayne replied on 06-08-2012 9:49 AM

There is clear EWish fluid in your uterine cavity that is released when AF is starting. For some it shows before blood for others it is mixed with blood and tissue.

David Jude

Click HERE for useful tips and information about this site including linking your chart and directions to allow others to view it Flowers  and HERE for Shrug abbreviations.

To every thing there is a season and a time to every purpose under the heaven.  Eccl 3:1

My WebCharts

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS