Search

help

Cycle #2 BFP 11DPO Due 12/30/2012!!! Symptoms, pics etc...

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Not Ranked
Posts 3
11two11 Posted: 04-20-2012 6:44 PM | Locked

I am currently on 12 DPO  with a BFP and I wanted to share my symptoms & chart with others who are in the 2WW & interested in comparing...

My period Started 3/25/2012, I ovulated CD 15. On my ovulation day I experienced painful ovulation and stabbing on my left side and was very bloaded and crampy. I used fresh donor sperm & did 4 home insemination this cycle. I also used an instead soft cup on one of the days, and preseed internally on all 4 days (not sure if this helped or made a diff). Following each insem, I brought myself to an orgasm (srry tmi) immediately after and laid with my bum propped for at least 1 hour. 

To be honest, I actually had more symptoms on my 1st cycle than I did with this one. I swore up and down I was preg the first round and ended up with AF & BFN.

Here is my chart:  http://tcoyf.com/members/11two11/charts/2.aspx 

My temps stayed in the low 97F before my period & mid 97F after O, then spiked up to the 98's F after implantation and has remained. 

I got my BFP on CD 11 early morning about 6:30am with an internet cheapie (very very very faint positive) which raised an eyebrow so I went out to buy some clearblue blue dye lined tests. I tested again the same day and got an immediate clear BFP. On CD 12 I woke up and took another on the internet cheapie and still a very very very faint line, tested with another clearblue and got a darker immediate positive. Went out the same day (12 dpo 3pm) and bough a dollar tree test and a clearblue digital test. The dollar tree test showed a very very very slight light line and the clearblue digital showed an immediate "pregnant" Smile  I'm still in shock!

A little info and symptoms:

I inseminated on CD 12 PM, CD 13 PM, CD 14 AM ( 1 day before ovulation), CD 15 AM (ovulation day). I used preseed each day because for some reason this cycle I didn't have ewcm (fertile cm).

1-10 DPO I had no symptoms at all besides little twinges here and there. I did notice a head cold type flu like symptoms on 8-10 DPO but thought nothing of it.

11 DPO I woke up feeling ran over by a freight truck very exaughsted. I experienced stabbing crampy pains on my left side of and on. I also continued to have the head cold symptoms (stuffy nose etc), and hot flashes. 

12 DPO (today) I have an increased appetite, a little more energy, I have some body aches, and cramping like AF is coming but every time I run to the bathroom and wipe there is nothing there except for creamy/lotiony cm. 

I had absolutely no spotting in my TWW besides spotting on CD16 which was the day after ovulation.

PICTURES OF THE BFP ( The clearblue hpt at the top was from 11DPO, the middle clearblue hpt was 12DPO AM, and the bottom digital was 12DPO 3pm (today). I didn't bother posting the internet cheapies or the dollar tree tests because the lines are so slight that you can't see them. 

Not Ranked
Posts 23
Bethie replied on 04-20-2012 7:13 PM | Locked

Congratulations!!!  

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 25,491
dj rayne replied on 04-20-2012 8:39 PM | Locked

The TCOYF Moderator Team would like to officially offer you our congratulations regarding your pregnancy. So that our community can celebrate with you, we invite you to post an announcement on the Pregnancy Announcements forum. We also welcome you to post questions and concerns about your pregnancy in Pregnancy Support.

Best wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy!

The TCOYF Moderator Team

David Jude

Click HERE for useful tips and information about this site including linking your chart and directions to allow others to view it Flowers  and HERE for Shrug abbreviations.

To every thing there is a season and a time to every purpose under the heaven.  Eccl 3:1

My WebCharts

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS