Search

help

Cd 50 and not sure if i ovulated.. HELP!!

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Not Ranked
Posts 28
cfeliciano1231 Posted: Sun, Mar 25 2012 2:27 PM

Hello Ladies,

i wanted some experienced charters to take a look at my chart and give some opinions as to what's going on this cycle. i have been charting for a year and my cycles range from 30 - 35 days and i usually ovulate anywhere from CD19-23. I never had a cycle this long so I'm really confused about my chart this time. also i wanted to add that I'm 24 years old and healthy. i got a bfp July 2011 which was determined to be a blighted ovum at 7 weeks and still ttc baby #1. Thank you in advance. 

http://www.tcoyf.com/members/cfeliciano1231/charts/9.aspx

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 9,275
lbm436 replied on Sun, Mar 25 2012 2:45 PM

I would say no O yet. It's common to have an annov cycle every once in a while. If you have more than one long one, or 3 short ones in a row, it's time to call the doc. Last cycle looks like it was annov too, but shorter. For this one, you can't call it annov until you have a bleed and look back to see that you didn't ovulate. Hang in there.Flowers

me: 33  him: 33Kiss the brand new little guy Baby Boy 3/30/2012 (BFed for 21 months!), the newest little guy Baby Boy 6/4/2014 and the 3 furry ones

2 Angel always remembered 9/2/2010 and 12/22/2010

My Uploaded Charts (current)             My Online Charts (detailed TTC charts, not current)
See my bio for my complete history
Click here for lots of useful info such as adding a signature, sharing your charts, abbreviations, etc.Flowers
Click here to read about the new signature policy! Was your siggie edited? Click here

Not Ranked
Posts 28
cfeliciano1231 replied on Sun, Mar 25 2012 6:42 PM

thank you for replying. now that you mention it that could be possible for last month. even though it's been a year i'm still learning as i go. i haven't had any bleeding or spotting at all so i guess its not annov yet. hope i ovulate soon or have better luck next cycle. 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS