Search

help

Cd 50 and not sure if i ovulated.. HELP!!

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Not Ranked
Posts 28
cfeliciano1231 Posted: 03-25-2012 2:27 PM

Hello Ladies,

i wanted some experienced charters to take a look at my chart and give some opinions as to what's going on this cycle. i have been charting for a year and my cycles range from 30 - 35 days and i usually ovulate anywhere from CD19-23. I never had a cycle this long so I'm really confused about my chart this time. also i wanted to add that I'm 24 years old and healthy. i got a bfp July 2011 which was determined to be a blighted ovum at 7 weeks and still ttc baby #1. Thank you in advance. 

http://www.tcoyf.com/members/cfeliciano1231/charts/9.aspx

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 8,990
lbm436 replied on 03-25-2012 2:45 PM

I would say no O yet. It's common to have an annov cycle every once in a while. If you have more than one long one, or 3 short ones in a row, it's time to call the doc. Last cycle looks like it was annov too, but shorter. For this one, you can't call it annov until you have a bleed and look back to see that you didn't ovulate. Hang in there.Flowers

me: 32  him: 32Kiss the brand new little guy Baby Boy 3/30/2012 (BFed for 21 months!), the newest little guy Baby Boy 6/4/2014 and the 3 furry ones

2 Angel always remembered 9/2/2010 and 12/22/2010

My Uploaded Charts (current)             My Online Charts (detailed TTC charts, not current)
See my bio for my complete history
Click here for lots of useful info such as adding a signature, sharing your charts, abbreviations, etc.Flowers
Click here to read about the new signature policy! Was your siggie edited? Click here

Not Ranked
Posts 28
cfeliciano1231 replied on 03-25-2012 6:42 PM

thank you for replying. now that you mention it that could be possible for last month. even though it's been a year i'm still learning as i go. i haven't had any bleeding or spotting at all so i guess its not annov yet. hope i ovulate soon or have better luck next cycle. 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS