Search

help

Anyone tried 'Progestelle' progesterone oil?

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Not Ranked
Posts 272
aimee.lou Posted: 08-21-2011 4:35 AM

Hi,

Have any of you ladies tried Progestelle? On the website they claim to be superior to NPC. I've just started using NPC this month and finding that I am suffering from a lot of constipation and bloating....not fun! I googled 'NPC side effects' and stumbled on the Progestelle website.....I'm just not sure how superior it really is as I've never heard of it and it doesn't seem to be mentioned on here at all.

Me (26) + DH (29) + Baby Girl 05/12 + 1 crazy cat = Heart

Journeying through life with Hashimoto's, Mixed Connective Tissue Disorder, and APS.

Angel April 2011 at 6w4d

Angel July 2011  at 5w3d

BFP #3 September 26th 2011!!!

BFP #4 May 28th 2013!!!

BabyFetus Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 23,361
dj rayne replied on 08-21-2011 5:44 AM

Emerita seems to be one of the most mentioned. I like it, all natural, reasonably priced,on Dr Lees list, comes in single use packets which make dosing easy. I can't remember the other but I'm sure someone will pipe up. Progestelle is expensive both to buy and ship. It doesn't have a preservative of any type and if not kept properly coconut oil I find goes rancid quick. The Emerita uses Vit E and no parabens. It uses safflower oil and sweet almond as the carrier. People with nut allergies would need to use caution. Progestelle uses coconut which could present problems to those with nut allergies also. They do offer a version in grape seed or olive oil so that would be a plus for some. ETA to add that I use prometrium some months and do not use the progest at the same time. The cycles with prometrium have it listed most other cycles used this cream.

Another is Oasis Serene - organic, no artifical ingredients, I think Vit E and rosemary oil as preservatives. I haven't seen it for sale lately.

David Jude

Click HERE for useful tips and information about this site including linking your chart and directions to allow others to view it Flowers  and HERE for Shrug abbreviations.

To every thing there is a season and a time to every purpose under the heaven.  Eccl 3:1

My WebCharts

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS