Search

help

How long before starting your period does your temp drop?

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Not Ranked
Posts 82
heartsopenwide Posted: Fri, Apr 15 2011 8:13 AM

I have been taking clomid and this is the first month I have ovulated (confirmed by a blood test) and the first month I have had a temp elevation. I had some spotting last night when I wiped and some spotting this morning when I wiped. But yesterday and today my temp is still elevated. I should start my period in the next 2-3 days (have 30-31 day cycles)  . When should I expect my temp to drop? It is common for me to spot before my actual period?

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 9,275
lbm436 replied on Fri, Apr 15 2011 7:11 PM

I don't know if it's common for you to spot before AF, but a lot of women do. Some women have a temp drop right before AF, some during AF, and some stay elevated all throughout AF... so it's hard to say, I know that's not really the answer you were looking for, but like anything else, it depends!Stick out tongue

me: 33  him: 33Kiss the brand new little guy Baby Boy 3/30/2012 (BFed for 21 months!), the newest little guy Baby Boy 6/4/2014 and the 3 furry ones

2 Angel always remembered 9/2/2010 and 12/22/2010

My Uploaded Charts (current)             My Online Charts (detailed TTC charts, not current)
See my bio for my complete history
Click here for lots of useful info such as adding a signature, sharing your charts, abbreviations, etc.Flowers
Click here to read about the new signature policy! Was your siggie edited? Click here

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 4,431
aprilFool1208 replied on Fri, Apr 15 2011 8:55 PM

I've only been charting for 4 cycles - and my temp has dropped the day before AF and the day AF started and the day after AF started.  So I agree with PP that it varies :)

DH Heart Me

Baby Boy -- 5 (born at 37w)
Baby Girl -- 2 1/2 (born at 39+1)
Baby Girl -- born at 37w - July 2014

My Previous Charts -- NTNP

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. ~Psalm 127-3~

Not Ranked
Posts 43
krismuldrow replied on Sat, Apr 16 2011 2:32 PM

I don't spot and I've never taken clomid but my temp drops the very morning of my menses. So I wake up with a very low temp and run to the bathroom basically.

http://www.tcoyf.com/forum/chart.asp?id=krismuldrow

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS